Sunday 23 November 2008

Good Brief [Re:Live Brochure]

Main influence for original brochure

My Original Brochure Cover
Inside


Back

At my tutorial we decided that the brochure name "extreme play" was appealing to the wrong audience, it was too young and needed to invoke nostalgia on an older audience, this led me to look at 80's type.


New Design

In my crit we came to the conclusion that this Design is to boring and the colours too vibrant, the brochure looks like its been made by the council and as a design is just dull, in order to improve it, i had to impress my audience, meaning new photography. i also needed a tag line of some kind to lure people in. and in order to persuade an even older audience i researched 70's fashion and music culture. This was the Result:




Brochure in Display


Final Brochure in Display, in Situ

No comments: